The St. Regis Abu Dhabi has lined-up 10 ways to celebrate the 47th UAE National Day this weekend.
Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi on the Corniche, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi hotel merges authentic Arabian hospitality and over a 100 years of bespoke St. Regis traditions to become the social epicentre for the connoisseurs in the art of living.
The iconic hotel offers 283 luxuriously-appointed guestrooms, a myriad of sumptuous experiences with distinctive culinary venues, more than 4,800 square meters of state-of-the-art meeting and event space and over 3,000 square meters of ultra-modern health club facilities. The St. Regis Abu Dhabi also features the famed hallmark of St. Regis hotels, the signature St. Regis Butler Service.
The National Day experiences offered by the hotel from November 30 to December 2 include:
* Superior National Day Brunch Staycation: Transcend your weekend to the next level of luxury with the award-winning Friday Brunch at The Terrace on the Corniche complemented by an overnight stay in one of the Superior Sea View rooms overlooking the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf located at the vibrant heart of Abu Dhabi.
Inclusions are: Overnight stay in a Superior Sea View Room; Friday brunch for two at the Terrace on the Corniche; Thursday night dinner or Saturday New York Breakfast and 20% off in hotel bars and lounges. Prices range from Dh1835 for two.
* Family Friday Brunch: The St. Regis Abu Dhabi offers a hearty and colourful festive brunch in true St. Regis style on Friday, November 30. Indulge in an infinite selection of the freshest seafood, sushi, foie grass, fine grilled cuts pre-paring at a live station to your specifications. Save room for the festive styled dessert and cheese room. Price are: Dh345 inclusive of soft beverages; Dh490 inclusive of selected cocktails, grapes and hops and Dh650 incl. bubbly, selected cocktails, grapes and hops.
* Brunch in the Clouds: An exclusive event held this UAE National weekend on Friday (November 30 from 12 pm to 5 pm) for up to 50 diners, commences in the hotel’s grand reception hall where guests are met by one of the hotel’s butlers who will escort them to the Abu Dhabi Suite’s private elevator. Upon arrival at the Abu Dhabi Suite, guests will be free to explore the 1,120 sq m suite, discovering exquisite festive delights in each room; from a cinema full of candy, a dedicated cheese and dessert room, a caviar ice-bar, an oyster room, roaming chef stations and of course, a private bar equipped with the hotel’s top mixologists. For a break between tasting, guests can sojourn to the suite’s private spa for shoulder massages by therapists from the hotel’s Remède Spa.
Brunch in the Clouds is exclusively for adults over 21 years and prices are: Dh650 inclusive of soft beverages; Dh900 inclusive of bubbly, selected cocktails, grapes and hops.
* Saturday New York Breakfast: After a busy weekend, relax and recover with this breakfast on Saturday, December 1 from 6.30 am - 3 pm at The Terrace on the Corniche. Whether you’re craving sweet French toast, fluffy pancakes or savory eggs benedicts, The Terrace on the Corniche is serving it all. Inspired by classic New York style breakfast options, you can help yourself to a dedicated cereal stand, an a la carte egg menu and a waffle and pancake station. The breakfast is priced at Dh 175 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages.
* New Spanish Tapas at Azura Panoramic Lounge: Starting this National Day weekend, join in Azura Panoramic Lounge’s Spanish “Felices Fiesta” and explore Spain’s festive food favourites including cheese and chorizo platter as appetizer, a vast selection of tapas including shrimps and patatas bravas, paella, lamb and chicken dishes, Spanish fish and shellfish soup and for the sweet treat after, turron nougat, polvorones and mantecados. An a la carte beverage selection including Spanish Cava and red wines matches perfectly. The Felices Fiesta menu is served daily from 5-8 pm at Dh180 per person (excluding beverages) from December 1 - 30 at Azura Panoramic Lounge.
* “La Tavola Del Sabato” – The A La Carte Saturday Brunch: Villa Toscana presents Saturday afternoons best spent with Italian hospitality and the new a la carte Brunch “La Tavola Del Sabato” in the rustic surrounds of the restaurant’s homely interiors. Friends and family are welcomed to enjoy hand-crafted Tuscan favourites such as homemade lobster and prawns ravioli, grilled rosemary and mint lamb rack or salmon fillet with a mascarpone and parmesan sauce, presented by the chefs to the table. Wind down the weekend with an open grapes buffet serving international and Italian premium grapes, premium olive oil selections, a traditional Italian desserts buffet and Italian cheese corner, while relaxing in a warm breeze of the Arabian Gulf on the outside terrace of Villa Toscana. Time: December 1 (Saturday) 12.30-4 pm. Price: Dh210 per person including soft drinks, Dh330 per person including premium grapes and hops.
* Craft Brews & Bites: The St Regis Bar is welcoming a new selection of international craft brews – to add variety amongst the city’s several Oktoberfests and traditional hops selections this October. Explore new tastes with “961” – a Lebanese craft with pronounced bitterness and a mild floral aroma that comes from the use of North American Cascade Hops, matched perfectly with lamb kofta, or try the “Mountain Goat Pale Ale” that is bursting with stone fruit, pine and citrus characters, paired with the all year around favourite Burrata Magherita Pizza. Daily from 7 pm – 12 am at The St. Regis Bar .
* Jet- Lag Recovery: For many, December is a busy month of travel. This 75 minutes treatment at Remède Spa is the ultimate in jet lag recovery. Reduce fatigue and stimulate circulation as you allow your body’s internal clock to adjust to its new time zone. This treatment package includes a 30 minutes customised back massage, 30 minutes hydrating facial - a refreshing boost for the skin, ideal for pre- and post-travel to deeply hydrate and revitalise - and a 15 minutes foot massage at Remède Spa. The perfect combination to reduce fatigue pre- and post-flight. The treatment is priced Dh595 per person. Guests presenting an Etihad Airways boarding pass can save Dh100.
• VIP Spa in the Sky treatment with a Bentley Pick Up: An unforgettable sky-high spa experience for two awaits distinguished guests within the comforts of the prestigious Abu Dhabi Suite, the world’s highest suspended suite. Relax, rejuvenate and make precious memories with a specialised 60-min Remède Customized Massage and 60-min Remède Customized Body Polish which are tailor-made by a team of wellness experts, along with a wealth of body treatments. Included are a unique VIP luxury ride to and from your desired location in the hotel’s Bentley and the exclusive use of the majestic suite’s Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room with mesmerising views of the Arabian Gulf and the whole Abu Dhabi city. After the treatment guests can enjoy an intimate private three course dinner in the hotel’s stunning Signature Suite - 255 m above ground. The treatment is priced Dh4,200 for two guests.
• Weekend Day Pass for 2 at Nation Riviera Beach: Immerse yourself in a day full of relaxation, fitness, sun, beach, pool and more at Nation Riviera Beach Club. The special Weekend Day Pass includes access for two, cabana sunbed, fruit platter and unlimited water as well as one ice bucket of 6 drinks or 1 bottle of wine. Date: Friday – Sunday (November 30 - December 2) Price: Dh630. Limited cabanas available, reservations must be made in advance at reception.
*All prices are inclusive of all applicable service charges, local fees and taxes. For reservations and more information, email: [email protected] or call 02 694 4553
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.