Dubai-based international carrier Emirates said it will suspend its operations to Russia starting from March 20 until further notice due to the temporary suspension of air services between Russia and UAE.
To facilitate the return of travellers whose journeys were disrupted, Emirates will operate selected charter flights to Moscow and St. Petersburg between March 20 and 29. Only Russian nationals will be allowed to travel on these special flights from Dubai to Moscow and St Petersburg and the return Emirates flights will only be open to non-Russian nationals.
Applicable to March 20 – 29 only:
• Dubai to Moscow: EK133 departs at 9:15hrs and arrives at 13:45hrs.
• Moscow to Dubai: EK134 departs at 17:00hrs and arrives at 23:15hrs.
Applicable to March 20 only:
• Dubai to Moscow: EK 131 departs at 16:15hrs and arrives at 20:40hrs.
• Moscow to Dubai: EK 132 departs at 23:50hrs and arrives at 6:15hrs.
Applicable to March 20 - 25 and March 27 – 29 only:
• Dubai to St. Petersburg: EK 175 departs at 15:30hrs and arrives at 20:45hrs.
• St. Petersburg to Dubai: EK 176 departs at 23:25hrs and arrives at 6:35hrs.
Travellers may contact their travel agents or local Emirates office to book these flights, an airline statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.