Riverland Dubai, the multi-themed dining and retail district located at Dubai Parks and Resorts - the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park destination - has announced its upcoming annual event, “Rhythm on the River”, taking place from April 6-8.
The line-up of high class participating musicians and performers includes the renowned Mudassar – Michael Jackson’s lookalike.
‘Rhythm on the River’ will welcome visitors from 5PM to 10PM on the 6th of April, and 2PM to 10PM on the 7th and 8th of April. Guests will be able to attend the various performances by the river free of charge, and enjoy free visitors’ parking after 6:30pm. The event will include the following shows:
• River Show: A floating stage on the river which will feature three shows per day by the famous Mudassar – Michael Jackson’s lookalike
• Island Plaza: Nine different rock and roll acts over the course of three days with 5 shows daily.
• Riviera Plaza: A world class professional bucket drummer to perform three shows a day and a swing gang show to perform three shows a day
• Boardwalk Plaza: A musical packed weekend with a capoeira workshop to happen four times a day
• India Gate and French Village: Each of the following groups to perform three shows per day; Indian Drummers, Emirati Ayala Dancers and New Orleans Marching Band.
Guests can attend the musical performances and enjoy a host of casual and fine dining options on the banks of the river
To find out more about this unique event visit www.riverlanddubai.com and www.DubaiParksandResorts.com or call our customer experience team on 800-AMAZING to find out what’s happening next at Riverland Dubai. - TradeArabia News Service
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.